The revolutionary new Redex Oil Additive Treatment range from Holt Lloyd is set to save old bangers everywhere from the scrap heap.
Redex has been the Number 1 brand in petrol and diesel additives for decades, and have a brand heritage that is so well established it has probably been around even longer than your car.
Now makers Holt Lloyd have developed four new Redex oil additives that could give even a vehicle from the veteran's league a new lease of life.
Redex has a progressive range of oil additives that help to condition and really rejuvenate a vehicle's lubrication system. This will help the engine to perform not only more efficiently, but more economically too. There are four products in the Redex range priced at £4.99 RRP for 400ml containers including - Stop Oil Leak, Engine Flush, Smoke Treatment and Oil Treatment.
Said Steve Lorton, Holt Lloyd Sales and Marketing Director: "With a little bit of care and attention, both petrol and diesel cars can run reliably and smoothly for many more years than if they are neglected."
So if your old classic is starting to cough and splutter, fear not. It could still be a long way from retirement with a spoonful of this medicine.
Redex Top Tips To Motoring Through Your Mot
Makers of Redex - world car care specialists, Holt Lloyd - have compiled their top five tips to motoring through your MOT. And they reckon their comprehensive new range could be one way to give cars the kick-start they need to seal that certificate. Check out these tips to help you get from A to B and pass your MOT:
- Drive around a while before taking your car in for its MOT - the engine needs to be nice and hot and operating at optimum temperature to perform at its best.
- Check all your bulbs are working - you don't want to be failed on a faulty headlamp.
- Remove those fluffy dice - you don't want to be failed on obstruction.
- Keep your car clean - failing for having a dirty number plate won't be amusing.
- Always use the Redex Oil Treatment range - it'll keep your oil nice and juicy and help your motor run more smoothly.