We're hiring! Assistant Brand Manager needed - Position filled
Assistant Brand Manager – Simoniz and Redex
Are you a marketer who loves brands and you’re looking for your next challenge?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and focussed person to be our new assistant brand manager. If this sounds like you, read on!
What you’ll be doing:
Supporting the brand manager by:
- Being the brand custodian….look, feel, proposition, communication and range.
- Achieving overall brand AOP sales and profit.
- Defining brand strategy and being the project champion for brand projects.
- Developing, owning and executing annual strategic brand plans.
- Understanding distribution channels, customers and consumers intimately to deliver insights to fuel brand growth.
- Analysing sales data generating insights and opportunities.
- Project management and ownership of all aspects of NPI from scoping to execution and post launch review.
- Working closely with sales to share objectives and harmonise customer promotion plans.
- Presenting compelling sales arguments to customers.
- Delivering consistency, clarity & single-mindedness at every brand touch point.
- Precise briefing.
- ‘Retail’ marketing initiatives (except France)….display, pos, etc
- Design, advertising, public relations, sales promotion, pos and digital.
- Managing and delivering a 3 year new product development and innovation pipeline to hit customer range windows.
- As appropriate, multi-lingual pack strategy and SKU rationalization.
- A&P budget management and ROI delivery. Manage order and goods receipting process.
- Deliver presentations as and when required internally and externally as appropriate.
- Carry out regular store audits, online retailer audits and brand portals audits
- Hitting deadlines every time.
We’re looking for someone degree educated, preferably in marketing, who understands and loves brands and products. Retail marketing experience would be great, and so would some knowledge of digital, but primarily you need strong planning skills, attention to detail and a love of analytics, and good presentation skills.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to HoltsRecruitment@FramGrp.com