Position Closed - Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Are you an outgoing, target driven person looking for a new challenge? We’re looking for a Sales Executive to be based in our Manchester office, to build relationships with customers and help our Field Sales team exceed their targets.
What you’ll be doing:
You will strive to reach and exceed UK field sales & margin AOP target by:
- Making initial contact by telephone and email and building relationships with new accounts, sending out new account information and setting up/open new accounts.
- Working with the Regional Sales Managers should customer want an initial visit in order to maximise opening order and listings
- Exploring new business using various avenues; buying group members, trade publications i.e. Cat mag, internet information.
- Providing regular progress reports to Field Sales Manager.
- Working with customers such as Buying Groups to develop business, and working with the Regional Sales Managers to develop a growth plan.
- Helping to plan and analyse product promotions, and working with designers to create promotional mail shots.
- You’ll need to process orders, which involves checking that they meet minimum order requirements, applying relevant promotions, managing lead times and working with Supply Chain and Credit Control.
Customer / Sales force enquiries
- You’ll also need to assist with requests from our field team when required, for example with order queries and product availability
- You’ll handle point of sale material requests – for example arranging for the delivery of price lists, catalogues, product stands etc.
We’re looking for someone who loves talking to customers, building relationships and hitting targets, so excellent customer service and communication skills are a must. You’ll need previous sales/customer service experience, and if you’ve worked in a trade environment or have knowledge of the car trade/aftersales market that would be great.
You’ll need to be experienced with Microsoft Office, and previous experience with either SAP or JD Edwards would be beneficial.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to HoltsRecruitment@FramGrp.com