We are going through a period of growth and have a number of opportunities across our sites in Newquay.
Holts currently have 2 vacancies for Maintenance Setters at our Manufacturing Plant in Newquay, Cornwall
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Set, operate and maintain production lines
- Resolve basic mechanical problems including the replacement of worn parts in conjunction with procedures, manuals and other defined standards
- Take responsibility to ensure the line is in a safe working order and report any issues relating to quality or safety that cannot be rectified immediately
- Ensure that any relevant documentation is completed, maintained up-to-date
You will have a:
- Safety first attitude
- Team-based approach
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Previous basic mechanical engineering or setting experience – mandatory
- Apprenticeship or time served in a manufacturing environment – desirable
- Production line experience in manufacturing / FMCG – desirable
- Mechanical engineering training – desirable
- 24 days holiday (increases with service) + public holidays
- Parking on site
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sick pay
Holts have been around for over 100 years, and you don’t get to be as old as we are without having great people working with us. For over a century Holts has been making vehicles shine and perform to the best of their ability. And the approach is no different when it comes to our people.
We pride ourselves on developing and training our colleagues; promoting from within and giving you the tools to shine in your career. When working for Holts, you can be assured of a progressive, inclusive, and friendly working environment that welcomes all new members to the team.
This is alongside the opportunity to work within one of the most respected names in the automotive industry today, getting to grips with our four household names in Redex, Prestone, Simoniz, and Holts. As a member of the Holts team, you’ll be helping vehicle owners worldwide keep their vehicles functioning and looking their best.
We can’t wait to welcome you on board!
For more information about this role
If you’re looking for your next opportunity and a chance to progress and train further to a Snr Technician, and/or would like further information on this role, please contact Sarah Williams, HR Officer at email@example.com or on 01637 870234.
To apply for this role, click the Apply Now button and send your CV via email to Sarah Williams