Department: Customer Service
Are you an outgoing, organised person looking for a new challenge? We’re looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to work with our Sales and Customer Service teams (based in our Manchester Head Office) to cover growth in our UK accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing & validation of customer orders
- Communicating with Sales Managers regarding activity within the accounts
- Liaising with the factory and DC Warehouse regarding stock availability, delivery dates and any special requirements
- Daily contact with the customers, relating to their orders, deliveries, stock availability, pricing, promotions etc.
You’ll have experience in all the above tasks, and great communication skills as you’ll be working with both customers and different departments in the business regularly.
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Experience of SAP – customer master data
- Experience of processing of Credits, Debits & Returns
What Holts Offer:
Alongside highly competitive wages, all full-time members of the Holts team will enjoy a generous range of additional benefits.
Holts provides a progressive and friendly working environment, offering a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to work within a respected, industry-leading brand. We have opportunities for you to progress and grow your career, allowing you to benefit in the short term and long term when choosing to join the Holts team.
With 4 trusted and respected brands in the Holt Lloyd family, we manufacture products here in the UK. You’ll be given the opportunity to truly help other car owners keep their vehicles functioning at peak performance and looking their best.
At Holts, we want to nurture a settled team of experts so we have implemented a culture in which all employees are valued and encouraged to add their personality to the job and work environment.
We have opportunities for you to progress and grow your career, allowing you to benefit in the short term and long term when choosing to join the Holts team. This, combined with ongoing training and development opportunities, has led to a low rate of staff turnover and a consistently positive work environment.