We’re looking for a Junior Product Manager to support and assist the Brand Managers with the development and delivery of strategic brand plans. You’ll be working on both B2B and B2C level for all countries and all brands to help us achieve our growth targets.
About the Role:
- Responsible for analysing market trends and sales performance in order to make informed recommendations for both branded and private label product ranges. Understand distribution channels, customers and consumers intimately to deliver insights to fuel brand growth. Provide quarterly competitor insight reporting and analysis and present findings to the brand team
- Analyses competitor activity in order to propose EPD and NPD product opportunities with a competitive edge over competition and works alongside the product development team to determine the product vision, positioning, and direction.
- Support brand managers channel marketing strategies in developing product/brand stories and manage point of sale for the product through various channels.
- Support brand managers in management of the product life cycle and rationalisation programmes. Work alongside the Brand Managers to identify new opportunities, service improvements, and cost reductions within entry and exit product strategies.
- Manage internal product set up process and procedures.
- Provide supporting materials for product launch i.e competitor analysis, market analysis, business performance analysis, and pre sell documents.
- Presenting compelling sales arguments to customers alongside the Brand Managers and sales to share objectives and harmonise customer promotion plans.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Support A&P budget management and ROI delivery.
- Hitting deadlines every time.
- Any other Ad Hoc projects
What We’re Looking For:
- 2.1 degree, ideally in a Marketing-related field
- Understands and loves brands
- 12 to 18 months product experience
- Good presentation skills
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word competence
- Ideally, done something different to the norm in their life to date
- Completer finisher
- Can manage multiple projects at any one time
- Full UK driving licence and access to car at all times.
- Effective briefing for everything
- Deadlines hit on time every time. Excellent time management
- Analytical with great attention to detail.
- Organised with excellent time management.
- Team player.
- Ability to devise critical paths.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Written and/or spoken French and German would be beneficial but aren’t mandatory
We’re looking for a completer/finisher who’s motivated and strong willed, with great time management skills. If that sounds like you, send your CV and cover letter via the button below.