Prestone’s inhibitor technology is a one-stop product for all light duty vehicles, making it easy for you to choose it in your business. Here’s why:
- More thermally stable than commercial available ELC OAT AFC.
- Absolute compatibility with all modern engine metallurgy & polymers
- Absolute compatibility with all other Coolant/Antifreeze technologies
- Virtually non-depleting corrosion inhibitors for 10 years or 300,000 miles
- Unmatched cooling system protection for your car or light duty truck
- 7 years in development in Prestone Technology Centre
- 17 new patents
- 4 million mile fleet test
If you need to Top-Up existing antifreeze/coolants:
Prestone is backward compatible to be used in any light duty vehicle on the road today, including antiques, classic and new cars.
- Prestone inhibitor package permits topping off any antifreeze/coolant technology in any light duty vehicle on the road today
- Prestone Inhibitors help improve coolant/antifreeze by repairing the Stability & Corrosion Protection when it’s used to top up whatever coolant/antifreeze is currently in the system
Ethylene Glycol (EG), is by far the most common glycol used in coolant / antifreeze.
A 50:50 mixture provides:
- Freeze Protection to -37°C
- Boil Over Protection to +129°C
If you need to fill an empty cooling system:
A complete flush & refill using Prestone
- Instantly Layers & Protects the Entire Cooling System
- Some existing antifreeze/coolants take 4k to 5k miles to protect, whereas Prestone begins to work immediately.
- Stops the spread of Cavitation/Erosion, Corrosion, & Rust
- Ultimate Protection for Cooling System Metals & Polymers
- Helps Eliminate Corrosion By-Products
- Allows Optimum Heat Exchange
(Corrosion By-Products coat heat exchangers and reduce heat transfer)
A – Heater Hose
B – Heater Control Valve
C – Thermostat
D – Radiator Hose
E – Coolant Reservoir
F – Heater Core
G – Engine
H – Water Pump
I – Fan
J – Radiator
We’ve conducted extensive testing to ensure Prestone coolant/antifreeze offers the best possible protection. It was 7 years in development in the Prestone Technology Centre and involves 17 new patents. The rigorous testing included 4 million miles of fleet testing against commercially available competitor.
Testing the protection of the water pump:
Our fleet testing showed that Prestone protected the water pump so that it was like new after 150,000 miles compared to others:
Other coolant/antifreeze Prestone
We also tested radiator tubes, which showed no corrosion or deposits after 150,000 miles using Prestone, compared to other coolant/antifreeze:
Commercially available coolant Prestone
Why should you trust Prestone?
- The coolant/antifreeze leader for nearly 90 years
- Our universal anti-corrosion formula is Globally Patented
- Proudly Produced in our own plants in the UK
- Industry leading rigorous testing with 49 quality check points
- Global O.E. collaborator for 75 years
You can read more about our history here.
This product is guaranteed by Prestone – you can view the guarantee here.Download the Leaflet