Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Holt Lloyd International’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 100, Barton Dock Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0YQ. Our company registration number is 07528931, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
You can opt out of Hotjar’s tracking on this site and others via this link.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected through cookies.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Amazon Web Services Load Balancing functionality for routing client requests on the server
- “guest_id” This cookie is used to identify you on Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account or have ever accessed the Twitter.com website directly then Twitter will assign you a unique code to track your visit to the Twitter feed. Twitter has the ability to track surfing habits (on Tweet button enabled websites) of users that have no Twitter account and have never visited the Twitter website before. When using the same browser to create an account at Twitter afterward, the collected data of the past can theoretically be linked to the freshly created profile. This cookie will expire two years after creation.
- “_utma” Each unique browser that visits a page on the website is provided with a unique ID, stored by this cookie. This cookie will expire at the end of your browsing session.
- “_utmb” and “_utmc” Google analytics uses these two cookies to establish a session. These cookies will expire at the end of your browsing session.
- “_utmz” When you visit our website via a search engine result, direct link or ad, Google will store this referral information in this cookie. This cookie will expire 6 months after creation.
- “PREF” This cookie is used to remember your basic preferences such as whether you want search results in English or whether you have opted for SafeSearching. This cookie will expire two years after creation.
- Addthis provides web widgets that site owners embed into their pages or other content to enable visitors to create and share links to the content across social networks. They also make use of the data collected to provide advertisers and marketers with profile information for targeted, behavioural advertising.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, copy and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Holt Lloyd International and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Holt Lloyd International. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Holt Lloyd International takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.