Professional Channel Manager Vacancy – Position Filled
Do you have experience in the professional car trade, working with motorfactors and pro products? Do you speak German? You could be our next Professional Channel Manager.
You need to be determined, inquisitive, great at planning and willing to travel. Read on for more information about this exciting role.
What you’ll be doing:
- ‘Professional’ project champion
- You’ll own our ‘Professional’ range and be a brand influencer
- Achieving brand AOP sales & profit in ‘Pro’ channel and Germany
- Devise, present & execute an annual strategic ‘Professional’ brand plan to support overall brand strategy
- Work with sales to share objectives & plans
- Present to ‘Pro’ wholesalers, distributors, trade retail and motorfactors (trade counters)
- Deliver consistency, clarity & single-mindedness at every brand touch point
- Manage & deliver a 3 year ‘Pro’ NPD & innovation pipeline to hit range windows
- As appropriate, work on multi-lingual strategy & sku rationalisation
- A&P budget management & ROI delivery
- Competitor insight reporting and analysis
- Any other Ad Hoc projects
What we need from you:
- Understanding and love of brands.
- Ability to effectively devise and implement strategic marketing plans.
- Good commercial/business profitability understanding
- German language speaker
- Understands digital marketing and has had some exposure.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word competence.
- Effective briefing for everything!!!
- Ability to devise critical paths
- Deadlines hit on time every time. Excellent time management.
- Analytical with great attention to detail.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to HoltsRecruitment@FramGrp.com