Position Closed - Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator – German Customers
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Are you a German speaker who loves working with customers, providing great service in a sales environment? Then you could be our next Customer Service Co-ordinator for our German customers, working as part of an international team for a worldwide company.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be the key customer contact for all German Wholesale, Distribution and Retail customers
- You’ll act as the principle sales office liaison between customers and the German sales team
- Order receipt and collation via fax, telephone and EDI
- You’ll process orders via SAP and then follow up customer requests, actioning where appropriate or following up with German Sales Managers
- Provide administrative support to the German sales team
You’ll be based in the UK, in our office in Manchester in a supportive team with other international co-ordinators. You’ll work closely with our team based in Germany.
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in both English and German, with experience of working in a sales environment. You’ll be talking to customers on the phone and over email, so you’ll need great communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships remotely. Attention to detail, responsiveness and a passion for great service will help you to succeed.
If you have SAP experience this is preferred, and export experience would also be useful, while strong skills with Microsoft Office products are needed. You should be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment, and enjoy being part of a team.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to HoltsRecruitment@FramGrp.com