Export Customer Service Coordinator
Export Customer Services Co-ordinator – German Customers
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Can you speak and write fluently in both English and German? Do you love working with customers, providing great service in a sales environment? Then you could be our next Export Customer Service Co-ordinator for our German customers, working as part of an international team for a worldwide company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Key customer contact for all German and Benelux W/D and Retail customers
- Order receipt via email, telephone and EDI, entry and reviewing for accuracy, delivery confirmation, scheduling and shipping to agreed deadlines
- SAP order processing
- Manage customer complaints ensuring customer is informed of progress and resolution
- Principle sales office liaison between customer and the German sales team
- Follow up customer requests, actioning where appropriate or following up with German Sales Managers
- Providing administrative support to German sales team
- Covering export responsibilities of other team members when required
- Liaise with other departments including Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance
You’ll be based in the UK, in our office in Manchester in a supportive team with other international co-ordinators. You’ll work closely with our team based in Germany.
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in both English and German written as well as spoken, with experience of working in a sales environment and a minimum of GCSEs in Maths, English and German. You’ll be talking to customers on the phone and over email, so you’ll need great communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships remotely. Attention to detail, responsiveness and a passion for great service will help you to succeed.
If you have SAP or JDEdwards experience this is preferred, and export experience would also be useful, while strong skills with Microsoft Office products are needed. You should be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment, and enjoy being part of a team.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to HoltsRecruitment@FramGrp.com