Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cream
Clean, nourish and protect
Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cream has been developed to care for all your leather surfaces, keeping them clean and soft. The specially developed leather cream contains natural oils which gently restore and rejuvenate, keeping the material supple and perfectly maintained.
You can use our leather cleaner in your car as well as around the home. It’s a rich, nourishing leather cream that cleans, feeds, and protects, all in one product.
- Cleans, feeds, and protects all shades of leather
- Gently lifts away ingrained dirt and stains
- Contains nourishing natural oils
Features and Benefits
Cleaning, conditioning, and restoring your car’s leather seats can be a time-consuming and difficult task. That’s why we developed an easy-to-use product that does all three in a single application.
That’s right, Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cream is a cleaner, conditioner and restorer all in one.
It’s capable of removing dirt, impurities and excess oil while nourishing and protecting the leather, so you can achieve soft, supple, and a natural colour and feel, without the hassle.
Safe to use on all colours and types of leather – including those in your car and around your home – our conditioning leather cleaner is the only product you’ll ever need to take care of leather surfaces.
And, the best part is, it enhances – not masks – that classic leather smell, so you continue enjoying your leather seats the way they were supposed to be enjoyed.
How to Use
As well as being incredibly useful, Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cream is super easy to apply. Here’s how to use it in your car or around your home…
- Start by vacuuming your car’s seats and trim to remove any loose dirt and debris. Be sure to use a soft brush-head attachment to avoid any surface scratches to the leather.
- Shake the leather cleaning bottle well before use, and then apply a small amount to a microfibre cloth.
- Using a circular motion, work the leather restoring cream into the surface, being careful not to miss any areas.
- Leave the product to work for a few minutes.
- Using a second microfibre cloth, buff the surface to remove any excess product, leaving a natural finish.
Tips and tricks:
Where can I buy Simoniz valeting products?
You can buy any of our interior car cleaners and valeting products by clicking the ‘buy now’ links on our individual product pages, which will direct you to affiliated retailer sites. Alternatively, tap here for a full list of stockists and additional advice on where to buy.
How Often Should I Use Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cleaner?
You can use Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cleaner as often as required to keep your leather surfaces in tip-top condition. Generally, look to condition leather at least once a month, particularly in the summer months when it can dry out and fade very quickly in the heat.
Can I use Simoniz Conditioning Leather Cleaner on Vegan Leather?
Yes, our leather conditioning cream is safe to use on all types of leather, including vegan leather. However, the product should never be used on suede or nubuck surfaces.